This crude help will be upgraded soon!
- You play the role of 'Little Tux'
- Currently 'Big Tux' is configured to move first
- You must push Big Tux's submit button to cause him to move
- The buttons are dynamic, appearing for the player whose turn it is
- So, first thing is push Tux's submit button and see his opening move
- Now the controls switch down to Little Tux
- Drag tiles to make an equation (must contain equal sign)
- Use the 'x' button to return your tiles to your tray
- Use the recycle button to get new tiles and skip turn
- Use submit button (right arrow) when satisfied with your move
- There are four parameters to control
- Level (I-IV) affects number ranges and operators
- Level 1 = Lower numbered tiles and only add/subtraction
- Level 4 = Numbers up to 19, multiplication and division
- Goal: First, this new version of TuxMathScrabble was developed for integration into a new product that
will be available soon, and many of the features of the new product remain in the version served from
Asymptopia Software's main website. Goal and Credits are two concepts from the new system and not really
applicable here. However, the Goal is the number of points you must reach in order to unlock the credits (gold button on left).
- TuxFactor (1-4) This controls the complexity of Tux's moves. TuxFactor=4 is most complex.
- Credits: This is the points threshold at which credits become unlocked for transfer. This concept only applies to the
new (not yet released) product.
For Millie and Jordan
* Kids * Everywhere *
Charles B. Cossé